Acts 2: 41-43 "Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
And they steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles."
Whether you are an Internet surfer who just happened to land here or you came here specifically to learn more about Lee Bowling & Andy Roberts Ministries, (The Church Of God In Name Tabernacle and Gospel of Deliverance Ministries) we’re glad you stopped by!
We want this webpage to
be an encouragement to every need you may have. We are here to help
you advance into the GREATER POTENTIAL that is designed by GOD
ALMIGHTY. We are bringing messages of hope and expectation. We make the Word of God relevant to our times.
Our aim is to touch the lives of those we encounter, whereby making a positive impact upon them, by offering them hope by the grace of God. Our mission is to reach out to the: Oppressed, Downtrodden, Rejected, Underprivileged, Lonely, and those that are Hospitalized, Institutionalized, Sick and Shut-Ins, imparting to them Life, Hope, Healing, Deliverance and Comfort. To uphold through sound teaching and high moral standards. To administer the love of God through encouragement and by the Word-Of-God, prayer, faith and deliverance in Jesus Name.
This ministry is completely for Encouragement, Hope and sounding the last day call. We are an empowerment ministry established to equip and train believers to maximize their fullest potential and advance the Kingdom of God in this generation. We are committed to serving God and the needs of you and your family.
This ministry has no social, gender, racial, faith or generational barriers. This will be a Ministry and Church marked of the Spirit. This is a Ministry that believes in the Full Gospel and the Word of Truth.We believe in the Apostles' Doctrine and pledge to walk in the light to the best of our knowledge and ability, and holiness. Gods' people will be defined by the Spirit they carry. Our Unity will be of the Spirit. Our Baptism is of the Baptism of the Spirit. Our is in the Power of the Spirit. Our faith is in Jesus Christ and The Power of the Spirit is upon us. We have no desire to fight against flesh and blood, as our warfare is not carnal.... Our Moving of the Spirit will be stronger than our need to divide each other.
T.E.A.M ------ TOGETHER EVERYONE MORE!
We invite you to come and visit. We are going start a new church. Our friendly congregation waits to welcome you..
† ~ This site is UNDER Construction: bare with us as we upload our newest , beliefs, ministry, history and future goals.... New updates daily! ~ †
"Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution." — 2nd Timothy 3:12
IF NOT WE LIKE TO PRAY WITH YOU !
Almighty God has provided a simple plan of salvation that was preached by the Apostle Peter. It is recorded in Acts 2:36-47. Additional references from the Old Testament, the Gospels, the Epistles, and Acts are provided for each of the Eight Steps:
- Acceptance and confession of the truth that Jesus Christ is the One and Only Lord God Almighty incarnate to be our Savior (He is both The Deity and also Human). Acts 2:36-37A, Isaiah 43:10-12, John 8:19-24, Colossians 2:8-10, Acts 4:10-12
- Recognition of one's fallen, sinful condition.Acts 2:37B, Jeremiah 17:9, John 3:19-21, 1 John 1:8-10, Acts 7:51-53
- Sincere seeking after the will of God for one's own life. Acts 2:37C, Isaiah 55:6, John 5:39, Hebrews 11:6, Acts 17:27
- Repentance.Acts 2:38A, Ezekiel 14:6-8, Luke 13:3, 2 Corinthians 7:10, Acts 26:20
- Baptism by immersion in water in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins. Acts 2:38B, Isaiah 1:16-18, Luke 24:45-48, Hebrews 10:17-18,Acts 10:43
- Receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. Acts 2:38C-39, Joel 2:28-29, John 20:22, Ephesians 5:18, Acts 19:5-6
- Living a life of Holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord, which includes abiding by the standards of righteousness established by the Pastor of this congregation. Acts 2:40-46A, Ezekiel 36:27-28, John 15:1-17, 2 John 9-12, Acts 11:22-26
- And Being a faithful witness unto the Lord as He enables. Acts 2:46B-47, Isaiah 44:6-8, Matthew 10:24-27, I Thessalonians 1:5-10, Acts 1:8
We are constantly updating our site with new and innovative links keep checking us out....
"We Teach and Preach the "Spirit of Unity"...
There are many Members but ONE BODY.. No Division
This ministry has no social, gender, racial,faith or generational barriers.
Has no respect & no mercy. It ruins without killing. It tears
down homes. It breaks. hearts & wrecks lives. It's in the pews.
It's in the world. It's cunning, malicious, & gathers strength with
age. It's victims are as numerous as the sands of the sea, & often
as innocent! It never forgives & seldom forgets. If you have been
prey to it, just remember you can out live it!